All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionElectronics is written as a molog between teacher and student in an attempt to make the language as simple as possible. The various diagrams and oscilloscope plots will help students correlate the theory they learn in the class room with observations they make in their lab experiments. Thumb rules of circuital designing have been included where-ever possible and various laws of physics behind various devices have been discussed. The chapters in the book can be divided into sections explaining modeling, test equipments and circuital elements which are building blocks of a power supply. Designed as a textbook for undergraduate students of electronics in physics and engineering, the book hopes to demystify electronics as a subject and encourage beginners to take the next step in circuital designing.
- Author BiographyP. Arun.: Department of Electronics, SGTB Khalsa College University of Delhi, Delhi
- Author(s)P. Arun
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.