All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionElectrooptic effects provide the basis for much liquid-crystal display techlogy. This book, by two of the leaders in liquid-crystal research in Russia, presents a complete and accessible treatment of virtually all kwn phemena occurring in liquid crystals under the influence of electric fields.
- Author(s)Lev Mikhailovich Blinov,Vladimir G. Chigrinov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/1996
- Series TitlePartially Ordered Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.