All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe systematic bottom-up approach provides the appropriate framework for interpreting measurements that will be performed to better understand the physics of mass generation in the universe. No kwledge of quantum field theory is required other than familiarity with effective Lagrangians and Feynmann diagrams.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Kilian
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.198
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.