Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated and significantly updated reference work demonstrates hundreds of elegant American glass forms in a wide spectrum of colors, shapes, and etchings of over 100 different patterns, made by preeminent manufacturers, including Cambridge, Heisey, Imperial, Paden City, Morgantown, and New Martinsville. Full lines of dinnerware and their companion patterns are listed along with bedroom, bath, and decorating pieces. Detailed tables provide updated pricing and identification information for each piece.
- Author BiographyDebbie Coe has been a dealer in American glassware and ceramics for thirty-five years. She has written more than a dozen books, she is a regular contributor to antiques publications, and conduct educational seminars on American-made glass and china.
- Author(s)Debbie Coe
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1850 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.