All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTL;DR There are 23 practical recommendations for object-oriented programmers. Most of them are completely against everything you've read in other books. For example, static methods, NULL references, getters, setters, and mutable classes are called evil.
- Author BiographyYegor is a CTO and co-founder of Teamed.io, a software development company with a unique approach to management of distributed teams; a regular blogger at www.yegor256.com; a proud holder of PMP and OCMEA certifications; a hands-on Java developer and a lead architect of a few popular open source projects, including jcabi.com, takes.org, rultor.com and qulice.com. Yegor lives in Palo Alto, CA and Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Author(s)Yegor Bugayenko
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.