CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAngel's texts are a proven favorite among students and instructors alike. The Angel texts consistently receive praise for their readability - short, clear sentences are used to ensure the text is readable even for those with weak reading skills- and for the abundance of detailed, worked-out examples...more than any other text! In this revised, 3rd edition of Elementary Algebra Early Graphing for College Students, Angel continues to focus on the needs of the students taking this class and the instructors teaching them.
- Author BiographyAllen R. Angel received his AAS in Electrical Technology from New York City Community College. He then received his BS in Physics and his MS in Mathematics from SUNY at New Paltz, and he took additional graduate work at Rutgers University. He is Professor Emeritus at Monroe Community College in Rochester, New York where he served for many years as the chair of the Mathematics Department. He also served as the Assistant Director of the National Science Foundation Summer Institutes at Rutgers University from 1967-73. He served as the President of the New York State Mathematics Association of Two Year Colleges (NYSMATYC) and the Northeast Vice President of the American Mathematics Association of Two Year Colleges (AMATYC). He is the recipient of many awards including a number of NISOD Excellence in Teaching Awards, NYSMATYC's Outstanding Contributions to Mathematics Education Award, and AMATYC's President Award. Allen enjoy tennis, worldwide travel, and visiting with his children and granddaughter.
- Author(s)Aimee L. Calhoun,Allen R. Angel,Richard Semmler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1764 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.