Elementary Algebra For College Students by Lawrence Gilligan, Allen R. Angel, Dennis C. Runde, Richard Semmler (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $419.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Algebra Through many successful editions, the Angel team has developed a text that students can read, understand, and enjoy. They've done this by pairing clear explanations (in short sentences!) with detailed examples and thorough exercise sets. This program provides a better teaching and learning experience for you and your students. Here's how: *MyMathLab(R) improves results with a new video lecture series and a new downloadable Student Workbook that can be packaged with the text and/or the MyMathLab code.*Carefully crafted exercise sets give students the practice they need to build understanding.*Clear, visual presentation gives students content in a readable, easy-to-understand format. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMathLab does t come packaged with this content. MyMathLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMathLab, search for: 0321922638 / 9780321922632 Elementary Algebra For College Students Plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of 0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab -- Glue-in Access Card 0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker 0321868064 / 9780321868060 Elementary Algebra For College Students
- Author BiographyAllen R. Angel received his AAS in Electrical Technology from New York City Community College. He then received his BS in Physics and his MS in Mathematics from SUNY at New Paltz, and he took additional graduate work at Rutgers University. He is Professor Emeritus at Monroe Community College in Rochester, New York where he served for many years as the chair of the Mathematics Department. He also served as the Assistant Director of the National Science Foundation Summer Institutes at Rutgers University from 1967-73. He served as the President of the New York State Mathematics Association of Two Year Colleges (NYSMATYC) and the Northeast Vice President of the American Mathematics Association of Two Year Colleges (AMATYC). He is the recipient of many awards including a number of NISOD Excellence in Teaching Awards, NYSMATYC's Outstanding Contributions to Mathematics Education Award, and AMATYC's President Award. Allen enjoy tennis, worldwide travel, and visiting with his children and granddaughter. Dennis Runde received his BS and MS in mathematics from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and Milwaukee, respectively. He has a PhD in Mathematics Education from the University of South Florida. He has been teaching for twenty years at State College of Florida, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties and for ten years at Saint Stephen's Episcopal School. Besides coaching little league baseball, his other interests include history, politics, fishing, canoeing, and cooking. He and his wife Kristin stay busy keeping up with their three sons-Alex, Nick, and Max.
- Author(s)Allen R. Angel,Dennis C. Runde,Lawrence Gilligan,Richard Semmler
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1524 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.