All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the basics of print interpretation! Updated to the latest ANSI standards, Elementary Blueprint Reading for Machinists, 5th Edition is a must for beginning machine trades students and apprentices alike. Twenty instructional units provide all-inclusive coverage of progressively difficult topics, such as: the alphabet of lines, orthographic projection, arrangement of views, application of dimensions and tolerances, machining processes, and more. Ideal for self-paced learning; opportunities for learning to sketch objects are included in many units.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Taylor holds an MS in Adult Education from Penn State University and a BS in Vocational Technical Education from SUNY Buffalo. Mr. Taylor has taught courses in machine trades, print reading, and design at Jamestown Community College and several New York State Voc. Ed. Tech. Centers. In addition to being the author of four BPR textbooks for Thomson Delmar Learning, he is also a Journeyman Tool and Die maker.
- Author(s)David L. Taylor
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2003
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.