Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Elementary Molecular Quantum Mechanics shows the methods of molecular quantum mechanics for graduate University students of Chemistry and Physics. This readable book teaches in detail the mathematical methods needed to do working applications in molecular quantum mechanics, as a preliminary step before using commercial programmes doing quantum chemistry calculations. This book aims to bridge the gap between the classic Coulson's Valence, where application of wave mechanical principles to valence theory is presented in a fully n-mathematical way, and McWeeny's Methods of Molecular Quantum Mechanics, where recent advances in the application of quantum mechanical methods to molecular problems are presented at a research level in a full mathematical way. Many examples and mathematical points are given as problems at the end of each chapter, with a hint for their solution. Solutions are then worked out in detail in the last section of each Chapter.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Theoretical Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry, (DCCI) University of Genoa, Italy.
- Author(s)Valerio Magnasco
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1840 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.