All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionElementary Regression Modeling by Roger A. Wojtkiewicz builds on simple differences between groups to explain regression and regression modeling. User-friendly and immediately accessible, this book gives readers a thorough understanding of control modeling, interaction modeling, modeling linearity with spline variables, and creating research hypotheses that serve as a conceptual basis for many of the processes and procedures quantitative researchers follow when conducting regression analyses.
- Author BiographyRoger A. Wojtkiewicz is Professor in the Department of Sociology at Ball State University in Muncie Indiana. He spent the first twelve years of his career in the Department of Sociology at Louisiana State University and has since been at Ball State where he served as department chairperson for twelve years. At LSU, he taught undergraduate statistics and a graduate course in regression modeling in the PhD program. It was at LSU where he began the development of the ideas contained in the book. At Ball State, he has taught both the first and second semester courses in the statistics sequence in the master's program and it is at Ball State where he finalized the ideas contained in the book. He also uses some of the basic ideas about regression analysis found in the book in the undergraduate statistics course that he teaches each semester. He was trained as a quantitative methodologist in the graduate sociology program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His research approach is quantitative and he uses regression analysis to examine issues in the areas of family demography and educational stratification.
- Author(s)Roger A. Wojtkiewicz
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight318 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.