All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants to achieve greatness. They want to step out of the crowd of mediocrity and join the elite ranks of those that have captured our minds and hearts as the greatest ever. We want to be great moms and dads. We want great careers and marriages. Yet this life alludes many of us. But what if we could add the elements to our lives that could transform us into who we desire to be? It's possible, if we follow in the footsteps of the one person that Jesus called, The greatest man ever.
- Author(s)Bob Franquiz
- PublisherFuel Media Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuel Media Group, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.