Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the fundamental function spaces and their duals, explores operator theory and finally develops the theory of distributions up to significant applications such as Sobolev spaces and Dirichlet problems. Includes an assortment of well formulated exercises, with answers and hints collected at the end of the book.
- Author(s)Francis Hirsch,Gilles Lacombe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number192
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Translated byS. Levy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.