All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst-rate text covers introductory concepts from thermodynamics, one-dimensional gas dynamics and one-dimensional wave motion, waves in supersonic flow, flow in ducts and wind tunnels, methods of measurement, the equations of frictionless flow, small-perturbation theory, transonic flow, and much more. For advanced undergraduate or graduate physics and engineering students with at least a working kwledge of calculus and basic physics. Exercises demonstrate application of material in text.
- Author(s)Anatol Roshko,H. W. Liepmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication11/01/2002
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Books on Aeronautical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight454 g
- Width133 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.