CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with photonics in free space and special media such as anisotropic crystals. Covers all important topics from Fourier optics, such as the properties of lenses, optical image processing, and holography to the Gaussian beam, light propagation in anisotropic media, external field effects, polarization of light and its major applications. The book is self-contained and is suitable as a textbook for a two-semester course. Provides a particularly good discussion of the electromagnetics of light in bounded media. Only book that treats the two complementary topics, fiber and integrated optics. Careful and thorough presentation of the topics that makes it well suited for courses and self study. Includes numerous figures, problems and worked-out solutions. Heavily illustrated with over 400 figures specially formatted to aid in comprehension.
- Author BiographyKEIGO IIZUKA is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto and a Fellow of the Optical Society of America.
- Author(s)Keigo Iizuka
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1342 g
- Width188 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.