All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a long overdue account of the wide range of corruption and cheating practices in Russian higher education, including bribery, financial fraud, clientelism, plagiarism, exam cheating, and much more. Serghei Goluv ruthlessly uncovers the recent social trends that have created a favourable ground for such malpractices and evaluates the efficiency of measures taken against corruption and fraud by various actors. Although corruption and cheating are so wide-spread in most Russian universities that the real value of their diplomas is very questionable, these problems are prioritised neither by higher education managers r by foreign actors such as partner universities, participants of the Bologna process, or the authors of global university rankings.
- Author(s)Sergey Golunov
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.