All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NEW-LOOK SERIES OF HERCULE POIROT AUDIO BOOKS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY, NOW ON CD. Hercule Poirot stood on the cliff-top. For here, many years earlier, there had been a tragic accident - the broken body of a woman was discovered on the rocks at the foot of the cliff. This was followed by the grisly discovery of two more bodies - a husband and wife - shot dead. But who had killed whom? Was it a suicide pact? A crime of passion? Or cold-blooded murder? Poirot delves back into a crime committed 15 years earlier and discovers that, when there is a distinct lack of physical evidence, it's just as well that 'old sins leave long shadows'...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight163 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time335
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.57
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.05
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.22
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.53
- AU $13.34Trending at AU $24.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.