All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatherine Clark has crafted a poignant story about the distances one girl is willing to go in the name of friendship that is at once funny, heartbreaking, and utterly romantic. Seventeen-year-old Frances wouldn't describe herself as adventurous. Until w ...Frances has one week-while she'll be away from home competing in a high school bike race-to do every single thing on the Fix-It List. Ten crazy, totally out-of-character ideas her best friend, Stella, came up with to make the bike ride unforgettable. However, as each item on the F-It List opens Frances up to new adventures, new friends, and possibly even a new romance, it becomes increasingly difficult for Frances to keep the one promise that she kws she absolutely must obey-her promise to t tell anyone the truth about the accident that left Stella broken and angry, and started Frances on her quest to complete the list. When it comes to friendship, Frances must decide what distances she's willing to go, and what risks she's willing to take, for the person she cares about the most.
- Author BiographyCatherine Clark is the author of Maine Squeeze, Love and Other Things I'm Bad At, Picture Perfect, Wish You Were Here, The Alison Rules, Unforgettable Summer, and many others. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Catherine Clark
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight217 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.