All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- Description<p>Ten-year-old Eli Hawkins watches from his hiding place in a creek bed as his parents are massacred by Paiute Indians and Mormon militia at Mountain Meadows, Utah; his six-year-old sister is taken by the marauders.<p>The massacre, a black mark in Mormon history, is t talked about and almost buried until it is learned that one of the potential victims escaped the tragedy and is seeking revenge, as well as the whereabouts of one of the infant survivors.<p>As Eli continues his quest to locate his sister, he opens the wounds of denial and potentially exposes the Mormon participants in the massacre.<p>Framed by the second largest silver strike in Pioche, Nevada, the Mormons, the miners, and the Paiutes play an integral role in this tragic incident and in the history of southern Utah, eastern Nevada, and rthern Arizona.
- Author(s)Hyrum M Smith
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight372 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.