Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.98+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionEli's Reach is the sequel to the inspiring heartwarming book, Waiting for Eli, which tells the story of a Lafayette, La., couple (Chad and Ashley Judice) and their child (Eli) who was born with a birth defect called spina bifida. Eli's Reach is the story of how this child's life has touched the hearts and influenced the thinking of many. Hearing Eli's story has brought about a keener appreciation of the value of all human life and is credited with saving several unborn babies from abortion. Additionally, the story -- as told in the first book and presented by Eli's father during numerous speaking engagements -- has rekindled the faith of many and drawn them into earnest prayer.
- Author(s)Chad Judice
- PublisherAcadian House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcadian House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight249 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robby Bishop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.