All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe designer magnifies femininity, building his fairy-tale creations with simple designs, the finest materials, delicate hand-embroidery, intricate detail, and a sophisticated fusion of cultural influences. Saab's specialty is the ultimate dress that highlights a woman's silhouette, making him a go-to designer for international stars and royalty--including Catherine Zeta-Jones, Beyonce, Aishwarya Rai, Emmanuelle Beart, Marion Cotillard, Berenice Bejo, Princess Victoria of Sweden, and Queen Rania of Jordan.
- Author BiographyInternationally known French journalist Janie Samet is a fashion authority. Nicknamed the High Priestess of Fashion for her half century of covering the worlds of couture, luxury, celebrities, and events, she has been awarded Chevalier de la Legion d'Honneur and Officier des Arts et des Lettres. Samet has followed the great French couturiers from Rio to Dubai, Moscow to Istanbul, London to New York.
- Author(s)Janie Samet
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight5216 g
- Width310 mm
- Height389 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.