Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- Description<p>Night, a memoir by concentration camp survivor and Nobel Peace Prize-winner Elie Wiesel, is a key work of Holocaust literature. It bears witness to the horrors endured by a teenage boy whose freedom and family are taken from him. This invaluable new study guide contains a selection of the finest contemporary criticism on Night, plus a bibliography, a chrology of Wiesel's life, an index, and an introduction by revered scholar Harold Bloom.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySterling Harold Bloom,Sterling Professor of the Humanities Harold Bloom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.