All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the successful model of The Summit Group, the authors of this compiled volume guide the reader through the process of preparing the next African American ministry leaders to be ready for the leadership. The book provides teaching and case studies for successful succession of leadership in ministries, businesses and churches. Today's leaders must prepare future leaders, preparing their organizations for change, to be ready for future leaders, and exercising grace and wisdom during and after the transition of leadership. African American leaders will find this book to be an essential guide through that process.</p>Parker Books are written to equip and encourage African American ministry leaders.</p>
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleParker Books
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDiane Reeder,Matthew Parker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.