Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis study assesses the relationship between Philosophy and Literary Criticism, <i> in casu</i> the bearing of Eliot s philosophical dissertation<i> Kwledge and Experience</i> on his first book of criticism<i> The Sacred Wood</i>.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Hugo Roeffaers (1938) studied Philosophy and Letters at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium) where he obtained his Ph.D. in English Literature in 1977. He teaches Literature and Philosophy at the UFSIA-University of Antwerp.
- Author(s)Hugo Roeffaers
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight160 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.