Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does clothing tell us about the customs of other cultures? Swiss costume designer Elisabeth Meier (born 1956) traveled to Blantyre, the commercial capital of Malawi, to document the city's codes of dress. Her portraits--with their interplay of fabrics, colors, forms and structures--aid us in understanding the role of clothing in an African culture that still oscillates between tradition and modernity.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight376 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMartin Jaeggi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.