All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionDuring these seasonal detox programs, you will find yourself feeling more awake, lighter, and more aware of your body and your body's cravings. During the 7-day detox, you will avoid all processed foods, alcohol, refined sugars, refined flours, and more. You will focus on staying hydrated, eating clean, and curbing your sweet tooth with things like fruits and sweet vegetables. Detoxes are t meant for everyone, so please speak with your healthcare professional before starting any new diet or exercise program. It's recommended to do one seasonal detox every 3 months. This book includes a detox for all 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter! In this book, you'll find a meal planner, shopping lists, food journal, and recipes for every single meal listed.
- Author BiographySadie Salazar is a mother of 2, who was lucky enough to marry her best friend. She currently lives in Salt Lake City, UT. She is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor, and received her training through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She is also certified through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. She is now offering seasonal detox programs that anybody can do that will focus on seasonal detoxes to help maximize the foods around you and keep your body in balance, both inside and out. She has published 2 other cookbooks and has been helping people with weight loss for over 4 years. Her main focus is working with people to help them find a love of cooking and eating whole, natural foods, while preventing diseases through healthy eating and exercise. She offers both in person (if local) and phone coaching to all of her clients. She loves to cook, knit, read, hike, run, spend time with my family, and watch sports, especially soccer. You can visit her site at www.elitehealthcoaching.com. Or find her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/elitehealthcoaching or on Twitter @EHCoach12.
- Author(s)Sadie J Salazar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.