CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionAffordable advice from an expert! You can make over $100,000 per year as a leader in fitness. What are the necessary steps to take to make such a nice income as a professional personal trainer? Find the answers to what you will encounter in the real world of personal training. This book is your -nsense introduction, and guide, for both the new trainer and the seasoned manager. You will learn the tips necessary for being successful in the field of personal training. You will also learn how to enhance your current training methods and practices. Be the best!
- Author BiographyDwayne Ivey is an expert in Kenpo Karate and Sports Therapy. He began teaching Kenpo in 1999 and soon thereafter began personal training. He successfully managed the personal training departments of major health clubs in Phoenix, Arizona for several years. In 2007, he began his own successful business as a Clinical Exercise Specialist inside of a concierge doctor's medical office in Tucson, Arizona, where he remained for two years. Dwayne Ivey has since maintained an elite clientele in both Kenpo Karate and Sports Therapy. He has traveled both internationally and domestically as an instructor in Kenpo Karate as well as domestically for Sports Therapy functions. The media recently labeled Dwayne Ivey as a Health Guru due to his copious published critical write-ups on diets and weight loss.
- Author(s)Dwayne D Ivey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miguel Folch Photographer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.