All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionUses Norway to test the claim that elites are central to the politicization of linguistic conflict.
- Author BiographyGregg Bucken-Knapp is Researcher in the Department of Political Science at Goteborg University and the coeditor (with Michael Schack) of Borders Matter: Transboundary Regions in Contemporary Europe.
- Author(s)Gregg Bucken-Knapp
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- Series TitleSUNY Series in National Identities
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight399 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.