Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the idea behind the saying prevention is better than cure. If all parents give their children (especially those ten to fifteen years old) good moral and practical kwledge, they will help them become good people for the rest of their lives. If parents can't teach these things to their children in time, they can't prevent these young people from developing criminal habits. Throughout this book, I try to warn preteens and young teenagers t to start bad habits.
- Author(s)Laxman Gadtaula
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.