All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe reign of Elizabeth I was one of the most important periods of expansion and growth in British history - the Golden Age . This celebrated and influential study reconsiders how Elizabeth achieved this, and the ways in which she exercised her power. It analyses the nature of her power through an examination of her relations with Parliament, the Council of Ministers, the Church, the bility, military and the English people themselves.
- Author BiographyChristopher Haigh teaches Modern History at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Christopher Haigh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2001
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight741 g
- Width160 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.