CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionEliza Wolcott has been sent by her parents to live with her aunt and uncle for the summer on the small community of Orcas Island off the mainland of Washington State. What she imagines to be a fun-in-the-sun vacation quickly turns into a season of assuming responsibility as she is forced by her uncle to get a summer job. Eliza utilises her talent as an artist and accepts a job as a natural history illustrator for the local eccentric Orville Tanner. While Mr. Tanner is strange and gruff, his grandson Charlie is friendly and handsome. As the summer progresses Eliza finds herself illustrating peculiar finds from the geologic past. Guided by curiosity and an uncanny sense that something is very different about the Tanner family, Eliza begins to sop around for information and unlocks the Tanner family secret. Eliza documents her time on the island by writing and drawing in her journal, which is the format of the vel itself.
- Author BiographyCaelyn AB Williams has had a lifelong interest in paleontology, zoology, and particularly Orcas Island in the Puget Sound. She lives near Olympia, Washington. Kati Green is a graphic designer.
- Author(s)Caelyn AB Williams
- PublisherCraigmore Creations
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCraigmore Creations
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katie Green
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.