Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionFalcon Field Guides are full-color, visually appealing, easily packable guides for identifying animals and learning about nature.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning writer and photographer from Red Lodge, Montana, Jack Ballard is a frequent contributor to numerous regional and national publications, such as Wyoming Wildlife, Colorado Outdoors and Camping Life. He covers a variety outdoor, conservation and wildlife topics, but he is particularly passionate about elk. To find out more about the author and his two other elk books, Elk Hunting Montana (Lyons Press, 2008) and Creating a Traditional Elk Camp (Lyons Press, 2006), go to www.JackBallard.com.
- Author(s)Jack Ballard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleFalcon Field Guide Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.