Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the fastest growing baby and toddler food brand, the essential guide to introducing new foods to your baby - the fun, stress-free, Ella's Kitchen way. Covering every step of your child's discovery of new foods, from six months to a year, The First Foods Book includes more than 130 recipes - from single-veg purees to exciting combinations and full meals. Every one has been rigorously tested to ensure it meets with Ella's Kitchen nutritional standards. There is also lots of practical advice to give every parent confidence at this key stage of their baby's development. Thanks to top tips and insider advice from nutritionists, baby experts and real mums, dads and carers, introducing solids becomes as much of an adventure for parents as it is for the little one whose taste exploration has only just begun. Weekly meal planners show you just what to expect, and there is a pull-out chart included in the book that you can stick on your fridge or wall. The third in the hugely successful Ella's Kitchen Cook Book series, The First Foods Book brims with recipes guaranteed to set tiny taste buds alight. With every recipe specifically developed for its nutritional content, as well as for its yummy flavor, and with the Ella's Kitchen stamp of approval on every page, this is set to become every parent's must-have guide.
- Author BiographyElla's Kitchen is a baby and children's food company founded by Paul Lindley when he was deputy managing director of Nickelodeon and trying to start new foods with his reluctant daughter Ella. The range is based on simple, natural ingredients that ooze goodness and really appeal to children. The company has won many awards and is one of the fastest growing brands in the UK.
- Author(s)Ella's Kitchen
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleElla's Kitchen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width197 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.