All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionEllie is the rudest, most spoilt child her grandma has ever met. So Grandma, who is a little bit magic, decides to teach her a lesson and switches Ellie's body with Jolly the cat's. As Ellie starts to make friends with the other animals in the house, the mice and the spiders, she learns how to be a good friend.
- Author BiographyMalorie Blackman has been writing children's books for nearly twenty years. She has won many awards including the Children's Book Award for Noughts and Crosses, and The Young Telegraph Award for Thief! Pig-Heart Boy was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal and turned into a BBC television production.
- Author(s)Malorie Blackman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/01/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteblack line throughout
- Weight86 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Mason
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.