All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe grand master of beauty below the knee. Elmer Batters (1919-1997) was the grand master of leg and foot art. While others preferred the thrill of an inviting cleavage, the maestro's eye was on lower things - trim calves, the arch of a foot, the well-made lines of toes and heels. He chose his models with these criteria in mind - and with the obsessiveness of a Zen artist spent his lifetime looking for the perfect leg. Batters started out publishing his photos himself, but from the late 60s onwards the field was his, and he was the star house photographer of magazines such as Leg-O-Rama , Nylon Doubletake and Black Silk Stockings , to name but a few. This book pays homage to Batters' great obsession with legs, feet, and toes.
- Author BiographyThe editor: Eric Kroll edited several titles for TASCHEN including Natacha Merritt's Digital Diaries and The Wonderful World of Bill Ward. His photography was the subject of TASCHEN's Fetish Girls and Beauty Parade.
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish, French, German
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEric Kroll
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.