Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs Nazism engulfs the Fatherland, the albi Ulric von Bek battles to keep the occult blade Ravenbrand from being taken by Adolf Hitler. As an inhuman army engulfs the eternal city of Tanelorn, the legendary albi Elric, last of the sorcerer-kings of Melnibone, fights to keep his black sword Stormbringer from the grasp of Gayr the Damned. And across the multiverse, the final battle between Chaos and Law is reaching its conclusion, in the final volume of Gollancz's Elric collection. Contains DAUGHTER OF DREAMS, DESTINY'S BROTHER and SON OF THE WOLF.
- Author BiographyMichael Moorcock (1939-) Michael Moorcock is one of the most important figures in British SF and Fantasy literature. The author of many literary novels and stories in practically every genre, his novels have won and been shortlisted for numerous awards including the Hugo, Nebula, World Fantasy, Whitbread and Guardian Fiction Prize. In 1999, he was given the World Fantasy Life Achievement Award; in 2001, he was inducted into the SF Hall of Fame; and in 2007, he was named a SFWA Grandmaster. Michael Moorcock is also a musician who has performed since the seventies with his own band, the Deep Fix; and, as a member of the prog rock band, Hawkwind, won a gold disc. His tenure as editor of New Worlds magazine in the sixties and seventies is seen as the high watermark of SF editorship in the UK, and was crucial in the development of the SF New Wave. Michael Moorcock's literary creations include Hawkmoon, Corum, Von Bek, Jerry Cornelius and, of course, his most famous character, Elric. He has been compared to, among others, Balzac, Dumas, Dickens, James Joyce, Ian Fleming, J.R.R. Tolkien and Robert E. Howard. Although born in London, he now splits his time between homes in Texas and Paris.
- Author(s)Michael Moorcock
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight734 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.