All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionEffectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review Genetics , by Linda R. Adkison, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Review Series focuses on the core kwledge in genetics while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Online access included with your purchase allows you to conveniently access the book's complete text and illustrations online as well as relevant content from other Student Consult titles. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
- Author(s)Linda R. Adkison
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication27/07/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 182 illustrations (165 in full color)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.