All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the world of Elsie Dinsmore! These nineteenth-century fictional chronicles of a beautiful young heiress in the Civil War South have captivated generations of 10- to 14-year-old readers eager to follow Elsie's life from childhood to motherhood and beyond. You'll find Christian values, tender romance, family fun, and lasting lessons--refreshed for a new generation! These later books in the series include visits to historic sites in Boston, Philadelphia, New Orleans, and New York, and feature custom illustrations. Elsie at Viamede, Book 18 Grandma Elsie regains her health, and the entire family enjoys the outdoor pleasures of a warm winter. They travel rth for cousin Betty's wedding and visit Max at Annapolis.
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.