All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an insightful exploration of how, by re-examining and changing the ways in which diplomacy is practised, can we achieve conflict resolution Everyone wants world peace. But will we ever get there? If the headlines are anything to go by, there seems to be more war and strife than ever before. Elusive Peace is an in-depth analysis that goes behind the headlines to understand why international relations are in such disarray, why diplomacy in its current state just isn't working, and what can be done to rectify the situation. Reviewing a wide range of conflicts and negotiations, Elusive Peace demonstrates that the best efforts of negotiators often fail because they do t take into account the deep-seated values and emotions of the disputing parties.
- Author BiographyDouglas E. Noll is a professional mediator, lawyer, and successful author. His work in conflict resolution and mediation has seen him rated in the top 1 per cent of arbitrators in the USA.
- Author(s)Douglas E. Noll
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.