Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1912 Blair, raised in France, discovers her Scottish heritage and the danger it presents to her and everyone close to her. After an attempt on her life, she escapes to Edinburgh. There she finds herself embroiled in a murder plot begun in 1725. For nearly 200 years, the forbidden love of her ancestors still remains a threat. Once she starts digging into her past, she must decide whether it is worth all the pain and loss it has already cost--and that to come. Is the man who provides her protection during her quest for the truth her savior or death in a very attractive package?
- Author BiographyLinda Rae Blair was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Longing for travel and always driven toward the ocean, just as St. Helen's tragically erupted she moved to Seattle, WA. A few years later she relocated briefly to Ohio, then North Carolina, and Monterey Bay, CA. She eventually moved back to North Carolina, where she now feeds her wanderlust with frequent trips to the beaches of Virginia, North Carolina and Florida. When Ms. Blair found a mystery in her orphaned mother's past and, after describing how she imagined the story to a friend, the friend said, You should write a book! It was the basis for Where is Harry? published in late May 2008. Soon to retire from writing for a investment industry giant, she decided to get started. By the time her retirement took place two months later, Harry, as she calls it, was in final review. And so began her Chicago Trilogy, Intersections - Love, Betrayal, Murder. An avid reader who inhales novels by Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown and others in the romance/mystery genres, her imagination takes you to a variety of places and times all in the same story. From an early age, she has been widely traveled in the United States and has always been a big fan of history. As a 14th generation direct descendant of John Alden and Priscilla Mullins of pilgrim fame, she had an early and long lasting fondness for stories about England. Also, as a Blair, she has a strong interest in Scotland and France in earlier times. Her novels have been described as sweeping yet compact novels in an appealing style. Her New Mexico trilogy delves into the lives of three strong men who, at a very early age, become blood brothers and stand firmly together in times of need. There is the rich western history of a young Pony Express Rider and his friend, the son of a Pueblo Indian Chief, which eventually brings them together. Tiwa Valley Brothers in Blood is expected to publish mid-late 2010.
- Author(s)Linda Rae Blair
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.