All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionElvis Sunny Bear has a problem. He wakes from his winter hibernation and discovers he has the blues! Join Elvis on his adventure to lose the blues. About This Book: We feel that developmental learning in children and adolescents is timeless, and that the skills needed for that development is best absorbed through stories. With the days of stories being told around the camp fire and of tribal or large family learning sets being long since past; the necessity of teaching these learning sets and ancestral stories is more important than ever. However, the necessity of teaching learning sets is more important than ever. In addition to being entertaining, this title and the other stories in the 'Elvis Sunny Bear' series from Ted E. Bear Press are designed specifically to provide a methodology for parents, teachers and children to address different, and sometimes uncomfortable, topics in a way that is respectful and informational without having to be too scientific or direct - yet still provide needed resources and education.
- Author BiographyMichael Harris, PhD is a Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master/Health NLP Practitioner, Life Coach, and has practiced and taught hypnosis, NLP, and coaching for more than 25 years. Michael conducts educational and training seminars, has a private hypnotherapy and coaching practice, and has developed his own unique format of hypnosis. His methods are recognized and used throughout the profession and he has worked with people from a myriad of different lifestyles, from Olympic athletes to golfers, from CEOs to housewives, from returning veterans to children. Dr. Harris is active nationally, and in the local community including private and public speaking on improving communication between the academic and team sports camps. He, has been involved in many projects for the benefit of charity. Some of these associations include the Heart Association, Cattle Baron's Ball, Black Tie, and Texas Neurofibromatosis. Catherine M. Edwards, Cathy to her friends and relatives, was born in 1958 in Western Washington, near Seattle, and lives there still with her favorite cats and close family members. While having enjoyed writing since an early age, it is only since becoming a grandmother in 2005 that her creative writing 'bent' has taken-on a life of its own - and her oldest grand-daughter Lily has FINALLY convinced her to put it on paper (or on 'e' paper as the case may be) and share her stories with the world!
- Author(s)Catherine M Edwards,Michael J Harris Phd
- PublisherTed E. Bear Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTed E. Bear Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.