All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionEnd the frustration and hair pulling. Buy this book for yourself, a friend, a relative, and anyone else who needs help mastering email, Internet, and web essentials. Every year millions of people get access to the Internet. People that jump right in with both feet often have problems and become frustrated. But learning email, Internet and web essentials doesn't have to be a frustrating experience, you can learn everything you need to use email, the Internet and the web effectively by reading this book. To learn how to use the Internet, you need practical hands-on advice from an expert who understands what it is like to just start out. By working step by step through each of the techlogies that tie the Internet together, you can learn how to use the Internet effectively, how to use email, how to find what you're looking for on the web, and a whole lot more. These days it seems everyone has a smart phone, tablet, or laptop that can connect to the Internet, but t everyone kws how to use those devices effectively, especially when it comes email, the Internet, and the web. Well, this one-stop guide provides everything you and anyone else needs to kw.
- Author BiographyWilliam Stanek is the author of many books for Microsoft and other publishers. Over the years, his practical advice has helped millions of programmers, developers, and network engineers all over the world. Dubbed 'A Face Behind the Future' in 1996 by The Olympian, William's been helping to shape the future of the written word for over two decades. William's 150th book was published in 2013. William has been involved in the commercial Internet community since 1991. His core business and technology experience comes from over 11 years of military service. He has substantial experience in developing server technology, encryption, and Internet solutions. He has written many technical white papers and training courses on a wide variety of topics. He frequently serves as a subject matter expert and consultant. William has an MS with distinction in information systems and a BS in computer science, magna cum laude. He is proud to have served in the Persian Gulf War as a combat crewmember on an electronic warfare aircraft. He flew on numerous combat missions into Iraq and was awarded nine medals for his wartime service, including one of the United States of America's highest flying honors, the Air Force Distinguished Flying Cross. Currently, he resides in the Pacific Northwest with his wife and children. William recently rediscovered his love of the great outdoors. When he's not writing, teaching, or making presentations, he can be found hiking, biking, backpacking, traveling, or trekking in search of adventure.
- Author(s)William Stanek
- PublisherReagent Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReagent Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.