All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA results getting tour de force. This is simply the best book on email marketing I have ever read. <em>Howard Lothrop</em><i>Email Persuasion: The Step-By-Step Guide to Attracting More Clients and Winning More Sales With Email Marketing</i>Business fads come and go, but Email Marketing has consistently outperformed all other marketing strategies. In Email Persuasion, marketing expert Ian Brodie reveals the techniques that are working <b>right w</b> to allow professionals and small businesses to connect with potential clients, build trust-based relationships and generate more sales through email.</p>Inside the book you'll discover: <ul><li>The Customer Insight Mapping technique for building deep understanding of what your clients need and what will motivate them to buy from you.</li><li>6 surefire subject line models that will get your emails opened and read.</li><li>The optin formula for getting the right people to subscribe to your emails (and how to accelerate the growth of your subscriber list). </li><li>How to engage AND persuade with your emails so that you build a loyal 'fan base' ready to buy from you.</li><li>The advanced techniques for turning email subscribers into paying clients (and why accepted wisdom on selling in emails is almost all wrong).</li></ul> We've seen a threefold increase in leads and we've won several new clients. <em>Adrian Willmott</em>Email Persuasion lays out a clear blueprint for building an engaged subscriber base, building credibility and trust through your emails and converting your subscribers into paying clients.</p>No jargon. No fluff. Just practical, real-world strategies that deliver results.</p> Pick any one idea from this amazing collection of rock solid common sense on email marketing and just do it! Quite simply, it works! <em>Tony Latimer</em>Want to kw how to build a list of ideal clients as subscribers fast? Start with the Opt-In formula on page 19.</p>How to get through spam filters, and greymail techlogy? Turn to page 43 for the most up to date advice.</p>The best format for emails? Page 57. When to send them and how frequently? Start on page 59, but also check page 83 on why frequent emailing is often more effective?</p>Getting your system onto autopilot? Page 95. Advanced techniques to get the right messages to the subscribers who will most value them? Page 103. Writing persuasively? Page 109. </p> Ian gives you all the information you need to succeed in plain and simple English based on what actually works in the real business world today <em>Anna Letitia Cook</em>Packed full of examples, templates and clear next steps for you to do to get your own email marketing system up and running quickly and getting you results. If you've ever been overwhelmed by the complexity of email marketing or been unsure where to start to get the best results, Email Persuasion will provide you a clear path to succeeding with email. </p>If you want to get results <b>fast</b> from email marketing then you need Email Persuasion. Scroll up and grab a copy w.
- Author BiographyIan Brodie works with consultants, coaches and other professionals to help them attract and win more clients. He teaches them how to market effectively, how to become seen as leaders in their field, and how to nurture relationships and win business through email marketing. He was recently named as one of the Top 50 Global Thought Leaders in Marketing and Sales by Top Sales World magazine, and one of the Top 25 Global Influencers in Sales and Sales and Sales Management by OpenView Labs. Salesforce.com picked him as one of their Social Business Dream Team and Raintoday.com named his website as one of the Resources of the Decade for Professional Services Marketing. He lives in Cheshire in the UK with his wonderful and understanding wife Kathy who put up with him agonising over this book, and their two fantastic kids Chris and Robs. He's a long-suffering Newcastle United supporter and in his spare time he likes to practice and perform close-up magic (though not very well). After working his socks off building a consulting business that depended on his personal involvement and effort to win new clients, he discovered that through email marketing he could reach and help more people, have more impact, and win a lot more business. He's personally used the strategies he outlines in this book to grow his own and his clients' businesses. And if you follow these strategies, you can do the same.
- Author(s)Ian Brodie
- PublisherRainmaker Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainmaker Publishing
- Content Note20
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine90 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.