Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionOne couple's passionate travel memoir of following a dream to buy property and build a B &B on the Caribbean coast of Mexico. The book, full of shared secrets, chronicles this journey along the Mariposa Trail in a country where doing business, speaking the language, and discovering the tropics involved a new way of living.
- Author BiographyMoe Mulrooney retired from her life's passion, teaching children in the non-profit pre-school she founded, directed and taught at for twenty-five years in Vail, Colorado to follow a dream to build a B & B with her husband on the Caribbean coast of Mexico. Mari Pintkowski closed one door of her life as Moe Mulrooney and entered another with a different culture, language and environment waiting to be explored. Writing was part of her life as a teacher, journaling and documenting the children's work, so it seemed only natural to write a book about their Mexican adventures along the Mariposa Trail.
- Author(s)Mari Pintkowski
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.