All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe central phemen of this book are embedded lead users (ELUs): employees of firms who experience emerging needs and profit from solutions to these needs (i.e. who exhibit lead user characteristics) in relation to one or more of their employing firm's products or services. In three subsequent studies I explore, how embedded lead users contribute to corporate invation. I show which factors foster the lead userness of employees and what characterizes embedded lead users' behaviors. This holds various implications for firms, e.g. with respect to the integration of user kwledge for invation.
- Author BiographyTim Schweisfurth completed his doctoral thesis at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH). He is now working at the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management as a postdoctoral researcher.
- Author(s)Tim Schweisfurth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleForschungs-/Entwicklungs-/Innovations-management
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight323 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.