Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionBillions of microcontrollers are sold each year to create embedded systems for a wide range of products. An embedded system is an application-specific computer system which is built into a larger system or device. Using a computer system offers many benefits such as sophisticated control, precise timing, low unit cost, low development cost, high flexibility, small size, and low weight. These basic characteristics can be used to improve the overall system or device in various ways: Improved performance More functions and features Reduced cost Increased dependabilityThis book uses the Renesas RX62N family of processors to demonstrate concepts with hands-on examples complete with source code targeting the YRDKRX62N evaluation board. The 32-bit RX processor core provides remarkable instruction throughput, with high clock rates and hardware support for floating-point and digital-signal processing instructions. The core is also quite agile, responding to fast interrupts in 5 clock cycles. These processors offer a wide range of sophisticated peripherals to simplify interfacing with and controlling external devices.
- Author(s)Alexander G Dean,James M Conrad
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight889 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.