About this product
- DescriptionWhat started as a love letter to her young daughter has become Fabienne Fredrickson's message of courage and love to women everywhere: 'You are a magnificent being, truly deserving of a full and abundant life.' In Embrace Your Magnificence, Fabienne shows that when you realize just how great you truly are, you free yourself to confidently shift your life. When you see how glorious and brave you are, you gather the courage to break out of your shell, stop playing small, and step into your potential. When you hour, love and value yourself, you accept all the abundance the universe has in store for you. By embracing the principles within these 72 inspiring, vulnerable essays, Fabienne has created an extraordinary life for herself and her family, including the expansion of her small business-coaching practice to a worldwide audience. So join Fabienne in this course in self-esteem that will take you down a path to healing, forgiveness, self-love, faith and courage, so you too can have a richer, fuller and more abundant life.
- Author BiographyFabienne Fredrickson is an inspirational mentor to thousands of clients worldwide, an author, international speaker, and founder of The Client Attraction Business School and ClientAttraction.com, ranked repeatedly by Inc. magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies and recipient of the 2013 Stevie Award for Entrepreneur of the Year. As one of the most influential and highly acclaimed success mind-set speakers and mentors in the world, Fabienne believes in the capacity for each and every person to become the full expression of their purpose here on earth by taking a no-excuses approach to growing within and having a willingness to 'play a bigger game'. Her mind-set teachings, born from Fabienne's own personal experiences and challenges and once intended for entrepreneurs, are now embraced by women all around the world who seek a catalyst for their personal and professional growth and to live a life they love.
- Author(s)Fabienne Fredrickson
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/08/2016
- Weight344 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.