All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEmbrace the Case Interview walks you through each step on the path to your dream consulting job as described by a former management consultant who conducted over 100 interviews for a top-tier firm. First, we cover how to get the interview including how to be memorable when speaking with firms prior to the interview and how to write a killer resume and cover letter. Second, we cover the behavioral part of the interview. Often overlooked, the behavioral part of the interview covers your personal experiences and is often just as valuable as the case interview. We discuss the traits interviewers are looking for and how to answer their questions in a structured way. Third, we take an in-depth look at the case interview itself. Unlike books that focus on segmenting cases and applying frameworks, you will learn a single, flexible structure that you will apply to any case with deadly effectiveness. In addition to structuring the case, you will learn approaches for the cases' other parts including qualitative questions, quantitative problems, exhibit analysis, and synthesis. Embrace the Case Interview places a strong emphasis on the quality of your learning rather than just doing hundreds of cases. As such, each example case contains an in-depth discussion of the text book answer to help you improve. For more information, please visit embracethecaseinterview.com. Enjoy the book and best of luck in your upcoming interviews!
- Author BiographyBrad Schiller is an experienced strategy consultant who has previously conducted over 100 case interviews. Brad spent nearly five years at a prestigious management consulting firm starting as a business analyst after graduating from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and leaving as a manager of client projects to be the first non-founder employee at Airware, a venture backed drone company. Brad was heavily involved in recruiting for his firm. He organized and participated in many recruiting events, screened thousands of resumes, conducted over 100 interviews including many final round interviews, and participated in decision meetings including those to determine which candidates would receive offers. His interview experiences left him with the feeling that many candidates did not know how to approach getting the interview and then did not properly prepare for the interview itself. As such, Brad decided to write Embrace the Case Interview as a complete guide including what candidates need to do to get the interview and how to prepare for the interview itself. Today, Brad is an entrepreneur with his own firm, Beacon Ventures LLC, an independent consultancy that works with many startups as well as a few middle-market and large companies. Brad has a passion for helping people reach their goals; therefore, Brad spends time answering questions in the forums on www.embracethecaseinterview.com and dedicates time to preparing future consultants for interviews through lectures and individual case coaching services. Brad has a deep interest in technology, startups, and solving problems. He gives back to the internet through writing a fancy blog that can be found at bradschiller.blogspot.com and opining on random topics via his Twitter @BradSchiller.
- Author(s)Brad Schiller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.