All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionCanada's landscape and how people relate to it have been predominant themes in Canadian painting. Exploration of this vast and richly varied environment, people's place within it and their attitudes toward it have been driving forces in Canadian art since the beginning of secular imagery in the country. Whether it was early artists such as Robert Clow Todd and Cornelius Krieghoff documenting the winter wonderland of nineteeth-century Quebec, or The Group of Seven exploring the length and breadth of the country through their practice, succeeding generations of artists have made a significant contribution to our understanding of the country. Embracing Canada: Landscapes from Krieghoff to The Group of Seven combines over 150 works from the Vancouver Art Gallery's permanent collection and an eminent private collection of Canadian painting to present a comprehensive survey of Canadian landscapes made between the mid-eighteenth and mid- nineteenth centuries.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Weight1542 g
- Width279 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.