All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionEnvy is a universal emotion, yet people are very reluctant to confess their envy of ather. In Embracing Envy, Josh Gressel suggests it is our shame at admitting we feel inferior to ather person that keeps envy so hidden. Through interviews with everyday people, reviews of mainstream psychological research, and lessons from wisdom literature, this book delves into how envy can be seen as meaningful and useful in our daily lives.
- Author BiographyJosh Gressel, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in private practice in the San Francisco Bay area and a student of Jewish mysticism. He is currently at work on a book about the role of projection in congregant-clergy relations.
- Author(s)Josh Gressel
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.