All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this loving, insightful guide that captures the spirit of T. D. Jakes, Taffi Dollar, rewned pastor of the World Changers Church International, speaker, and author, teaches every woman how to bolster her most pivotal relationship: The one she has with herself. Pastor Taffi Dollar invites us into an intimate conversation as a pastor, wife, mother, sister, and friend, exploring the topic that's closest to the hearts of every woman: relationships. So much of a woman's happiness hinges upon the quality of her bonds with others. But many women struggle in striking that all-important balance between giving and receiving love. In their determination to give to others, women often igre their own need for self-sustenance. Neglecting their own foundation leaves them ill prepared to be in healthy, loving relationships with spouses, children, families, communities, and even God, Taffi reveals. With wry humor and clear-eyed insights, Taffi introduces women to timeless values and applies them in ways that are real and relevant. She offers words to live and love by, and a path towards healthy relationships that enhance rather than deplete us. Interweaving anecdotes and the personal stories and experiences of people she meets each day, she shows women how to reconnect with themselves and find the fulfillment they seek.
- Author(s)Taffi Dollar
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmistad Press
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.